The Academy for Integrity (NAZAHA) aims through this training course at training a group of trainers on the techniques and methods of modern training.
The course focuses on the effective implementation of the training according to a variety of methods, and the basic elements regarding the procedures of the supervision and evaluation. Placing a niche focus on equipping the trainers with the skills of integrity and preservation of public funds, the training also takes into consideration providing examples and case studies regarding such topics.
It is important that the participants have relevant experience in a relevant field such as public administration and law, local governance, health and education sectors, crimes of money laundering, economic crimes, information and investigation, financial control, procurement and bidding, and the general budget. Noting that the Academy looks forward to achieving that through enabling and training the trainers to become experts and professional trainers on integrity and preserving public funds.
To enable the trainers to implement the training through a variety of mechanisms and methods, and to evaluate the training, efficiently.
Upon active engagement and genuine commitment to the program, the trainees are expected to be able to:
- Draw the basic elements to consider for the success of the training;
- Distinguish the training from the education and identify its objectives and principles;
- Acknowledge and consider the principals of the adult learning in training;
- Establish the stages of the course and the way they relate to each other;
- Draw the components of efficient training;
- Plan for the training in light of the elements of efficient training;
- Identify the qualifications and skills of the efficient trainer;
- Distinguish between the types of trainees and how to approach them;
- Distinguish between the methods of training and choose the suitable one in each situation;
- Efficiently apply the different training methods;
- Evaluate the training with different tools and methods.
Training methods and activities:
The active learning and interactive training methods will be applied, especially role play, case studies, problem-solving, discussions, learning through play, and learning in pairs and groups. The focus will also be on the real and practical activities and examples that are close to the trainees and suit different modes of learning. Such modes allow the trainee to experience a real-life situation. Therefore, the program includes the application of the trainees of a certain practical training activity, as well as receiving feedback on their work.
The course schedule:
The course consists of 30 training hours over five days a week, (6 hours a day).
|Day and number of hours||Course components||Content|
|Course opening||· Open up and break the ice between the trainees
· Trainees’ expectations
· Course objectives and outline
|Basic elements of training||· Concept, objectives and principals of the training
· Stages of the training
· Adult learning principles the elders
· Efficient training components
· Suitable training environment
· Modes of learning
· Multiple intelligence
· Left brain vs. right brain functions in learning
|Effective Trainer’s Competencies
|· Concept and components of competence
· Plan for a training session
· Develop efficient training activities
· Communication between the different trainees
· Motivate the trainees
· Enable the participation of the trainees
· Building feedback
· Apply ice-breakers, activities, and energizers
· Use a variety of training methods and mechanisms
· Apply different sources of training
|Interactive training methods (1)||· Discussion
· Think Pair Share strategy
· Jigsaw strategy
· Fishbowl strategy
· Gallery Walk strategy
· Interactive lecture
|Interactive training methods (2)||· Presentation
· Case study
|Interactive training methods (3)||· Questions
· Training games
|Training evaluation||· Concept and purpose of training
· Formative and final evaluations
· Kirkpatrick’s levels of training evaluation
· Training evaluation tools and methods
|· Practical presentations by the trainees|
|· Evaluation of the course
· Conclusion of the course and awarding the certificates
The trainee receives the certificate by the end of the training program if the following requirements are fulfilled:
- Attending all of the sessions (the days), including the training sessions;
- Active participation in the sessions (i.e. in the discussions, active participation in group work, punctuality, etc.);
- Applying the activities and assignment;
- A practical application by every trainee, and provide them with feedback on their performance.